Our Glenrothes and Dalgety Bay showrooms are open by appointment. However we can also conduct appointments online if you would prefer.
Visiting Our Showrooms
We are more than happy to meet with you in one of our showrooms by appointment.
We want to make sure you and our staff feel safe so therefore we will be following these guidelines:
- We will be following social distancing rules of keeping 2 metres apart from clients and team members
- We will ensure that works surfaces are cleaned down between at regular intervals paying close attention to high-contact objects such as door handles
- Hand sanitiser will be available for customers to use
- Face masks and gloves are available for staff and customers to use.
We would ask that if you or anyone you have been in contact with currently has symptoms of COVID-19 you make an online appointment.
Please contact us for further details
If you’d rather speak to our kitchen designers via an online appointment, we can set this up via video call.
It’s really simple, we arrange a time, send you a link and take it from there. With online calls we are able to:
- Walk you through our Showroom 360° tour online
- Speak to you on a one to one basis and discuss your kitchen ideas.
- Screen share to allow you to see kitchen designs and chat through your requirements
- Give you advice on your kitchen design
- Supply a quotation
Please contact us for further details on Mihaus by Appointment