After several weeks of viewing by appointment, we’re delighted to announce our kitchen showrooms are re-opening in line with Government Guidance.
Since our statement on 24 March where we announced the temporary shutdown of our Dalgety Bay and Glenrothes showrooms we’ve been working from home, conducting meeting over Zoom and latterly had viewing by appointment only.
However, we are thrilled that our showrooms are now open! However, in order to keep our customers and our staff safe we’ve added in a few rules for visiting us:
- Face masks must be worn at all time during your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided, or we also have disposable gloves if you would prefer.
- Please observe social distancing rules of 2 metres.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be providing tea or coffee during your visit
- Our showrooms will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day, paying close attention to high-contact objects such as door handles and work tops.
If you’d prefer, we can also carry out a kitchen or bathroom design consultation via Zoom, more details here.
Of course, as we move into Phase 3, Government Guidance will continue to update and change, however, as a business we will always endeavour to keep all of our staff and customers safe.